Ratu Sumedanglarang

welcome

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industrys standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Missing You



I never ran leave!
Stepping away from the one it never occurred
I'm still here .... I'm still there ...
But the temple was now no longer have time I made

Every day I can only say to heart
Tomorrow I may be able to spend more time
To write about the heart ...
In a form of poetry

In fact I never had a chance
My body is always tired in advance
So that a sense of despair and never had a chance
Get the right time for the new poems I made

Until once again this morning
Longing to return to poetry
Time allocated to me in the form of poetry
Hopefully tomorrow I can get back

0 comments:

Post a Comment